About Me

My photo
I think it's safe to say I have transformed from a scrapbooker to a blogger. It's fun to be able to document our family stories. We are a little crazy but we have a lot of fun.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mini Vacation Comic

We are so busy this summer that we wont have any time to take a real vacation.  So, we decided to be tourists in Reno.  I was busy winning laser tag and did a horrible job taking pictures. My solution is this comic.  I stole the idea.  I think laser should have a z in it.  That's the beauty of being a comic strip writer.  You can spell things however you want.   


I know I will get thousands of emails asking me for the original since this is my first published comic strip.  Sorry folks, it is being sent to my niece who is in boot camp right now and can't see this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment