About Me

My photo
I think it's safe to say I have transformed from a scrapbooker to a blogger. It's fun to be able to document our family stories. We are a little crazy but we have a lot of fun.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Butter

Connected to the football practice field is a baseball field.  We got to practice early and we were in the baseball field killing time.  When the coach got there with his kids the Maniac was standing in a spot that was hidden from the football field.  He was quite proud of himself.

The Maniac:  "I'm going to reach through the fence and scare Tommy."

Me: "I really don't think that's a good idea.  He can probably see you and you're going to get stuck."

Since I don't know what I'm talking about the hand proceeded to go through the fence. 

Me: "I'm walking away. You're on your own." 

Tommy walks onto the football field. 

Tommy:  (scared) "Ahhh! What the heck?"

Tommy and The Maniac: Laughter

The Maniac: "Wait I can't get out. Seriously I'm stuck.  Mom?!  Butter?  Butter.  I need butter!"

Lucky for him the coach helped.  I was really going to let him stay that way for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment