About Me

My photo
I think it's safe to say I have transformed from a scrapbooker to a blogger. It's fun to be able to document our family stories. We are a little crazy but we have a lot of fun.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Basketball


Around Christmas time I got a text telling me that James Richardson would be The Maniac's basketball coach.  I had to laugh because he was also The Maniac's baseball and football coach and will be his baseball coach again this year.  Luckily he is a great coach and he and The Maniac get along very well.  People have teased about a two year contract. 

Last year The Maniac scored 4 points total the whole season.  This year he made it in the newspaper for having the most points scored in a game with 12 points.  It was another great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment