About Me

My photo
I think it's safe to say I have transformed from a scrapbooker to a blogger. It's fun to be able to document our family stories. We are a little crazy but we have a lot of fun.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Murse

Back story:  At the 4-H show each year the exhibitors get a hooded sweatshirt included with their entry fees.  When we pay the entry fees we can also purchase additional sweatshirts.  On the order form it said this year they would be UNR colors, which are Navy and Silver.  Johnny and I decided that sounded good so we ordered one for each of us.   Here is what they actually look like.  Lame. 

 
We were heading to a baseball meeting and I was giving Johnny a hard time about finding a place to put his purse. He carries all of his baseball stuff in a laptop case. He explained to me that it is a murse, a man purse and that real men carry murses. 

From the back seat:

The Negotiator:  "Says the guy wearing a glittery sweatshirt." 

No comments:

Post a Comment