For the last 5 years I have been saving points from my Disney credit card for a trip to Disneyland.
Rhonda and the kids went right before us and Chelsea was disgusted by the shuttle that ran between Disneyland and the hotel.
The Maniac didn't mind it at all.
Both boys wanted some of the smashed pennies. The Maniac had the machines mapped out that he wanted to go to.
While entering Disneyland security found that my husband was "accidently" carrying a knife and politely escorted him off of the property. The Negotiator was worried about him so he went with him. I wasn't worried about what happened to the knife smuggling criminal, I needed to see Mickey Mouse.
The knife was disposed of and the family was reunited before we started going on rides.
The boys were also very interested in the trading
Even ice cream is better in Disneyland.
This is Molly.
We were spoiled by short lines. The Cars line was way too long.
What the heck was Chelsea so worried about?
(Our shuttle was brand new, some of the seats still had plastic on them)
I locked him out of the hotel room.
I got a glimpse of what it will be like when The Negotiator can drive.
It's hard to get away but we were able to make it work and we only missed one basketball practice. We had a great time!






























No comments:
Post a Comment