About Me

My photo
I think it's safe to say I have transformed from a scrapbooker to a blogger. It's fun to be able to document our family stories. We are a little crazy but we have a lot of fun.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cooking For Baseball Season

Baseball season is a crazy time in our lives.  It overlaps with the 4-H show and this year the boys will be at different baseball fields. 
I have never tried OAMC (Once A Month Cooking) but I try to double or triple recipes once in a while to freeze some for later. 
Since the Maniac is playing basketball this year I decided I better get a jump on the baseball season cooking. 




Spaghetti Sauce

Baked Macaroni and Cheese

 
Alfredo Sauce - This is my first time freezing it,
not sure if it will work.
      
 
          Lemon Chicken Stir Fry

Beef Stew or Beef Pot Pie Filling

My family thinks I have gone crazy taking pictures of our food.  :)

1 comment: