About Me

My photo
I think it's safe to say I have transformed from a scrapbooker to a blogger. It's fun to be able to document our family stories. We are a little crazy but we have a lot of fun.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Floating The River

The Davis' invited us to float down the Carson River with them.  It is a very common thing to do in this town but we have never done it because I am a huge chicken.  The Davis' assured me that it was safe and not at all deep. So the boys and I went with them.  We couldn't find any good tubes in this town so we had some pretty sketchy rafts.  Luckily the Davis' were generous enough to share.  I knew I couldn't bring my camera in the water but also failed to get any other before pictures.  We had a great time!  It was only scary in one spot when it got deep and narrow and of course the Maniac wasn't on the tube. 
The picture I did get is of the Maniac's legs the next day.  He had sunscreen on.  I guess if we go again we will have to put it on every hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment