Fast Forward some time, probably about two years. I got a new printer, the boys' printer never worked right and I unknowingly ended up with the $1 cord. My new printer worked great for about a year.
After that year, my printer became finicky. It printed great but would often give me a fight about scanning an image to be saved. I would try it about 1,000 times, get mad, shut down the computer, unplug the printer, plug it back in, turn everything back on and most of the time start the whole process over again. Eventually, it would scan. During the process I would tell myself I needed a new printer but since I didn't scan much it really never became a priority.
One day, it hit me............. "That dang cord is probably the $1 cord."
Solution...................
$15
Now if only $15 could fix the other things that make me crazy I might be cured of my cheapness.

No comments:
Post a Comment